Monday, February 11, 2008

Last Monthsary

today is the last time that we're gonna celebrate our monthsary as boyfriends and girlfriends.

angel and i have been together now for two years and four months to be exact. we had tough times and good times too. there were people who tried to break our relationship but we always survived. and i've always thanked the Lord for answering my prayers, for giving me what my heart desires, and for the wonderful angel He has sent me.

at the 12th of next month, it would be a new life for us. together, we will exchange vows and pledge to be faithful to each other and that we're gonna love each other always. i'm really excited about it! we've been waiting for this moment to come as we've been waiting for baduday to come also. hehehe.

we hope and pray for our relationship to last. and i'm keeping my faith that the Lord will continue to guide us and shower us with wonderful blessings..